Project moderator: Elizaveta Luchitskaya, CEO Dyer The main speakers:
• Marina Isaeva, Head of development of the Auchan network in Moscow and the Moscow region
• Petr Nemets, Development Director, Decathlon
• Torsten Vogt, Director of Real Estate and Development, OBI Russia
• Anna Obraztsova, Chief Operating Officer of Tashir Group of Companies
• Nikolay Yuskiv, Director of the Real Estate Department, Sportmaster Group of Companies
• Lukasz Ozechowski, Development Director, H&M
• Maxim Vainberg, Executive Director of "ADAMAS"
• Natalia Cheremisinova, Development Director of the Shokoladnitsa coffee house chain
• Artem Eranov, Head of Commercial Real Estate, BTR-Group
• Dmitry Burlov, General Director STORE STORE
• Yulia Koroleva, Deputy General Director of Morton Group of Companies
• Arthur Taubert, CEO of Immofinanz Group
• Peter Isaev, Deputy General Director for Commercial Real Estate, Rose Group
• Evgeny Kovrov, Director of the rental department of FASHION HOUSE Group
• Pierre Libassard, Director of Business Development, Merton
• Denis Kolokolnikov, Member of the Board of Directors of RRG
• Tatyana Klyuchinskaya, Director for Russia and the CIS, Head of the department of retail space at JLL and others ...
The main theses of the Section:
• Retailers strategy: the fate and experience of anchors in the shopping center
• Tactics of developers: what we focus on
• Currency of the future: ruble, dollar, euro !? How will we live (rental rates, purchase of goods, selling price in Russia)?
• New shopping centers in Russia: design? To sell? Buy?
• Liquidity of the retail business: is it worth it to consider?
• International players in Russia: assessment of prospects and forecasts and other issues.
More information about the Section’s business program http://rcsc.info/novosti/303-rcsc-retail-section-itogi-goda-ot-rstts-11-dekabrya-2014
Online registration http://rcsc.info/registratsiya-na-meropriyatiya
Venue: Hop Head Craft Beer Pub (Moscow, Friedrich Engels St., 20)
Time: 11: 00- 14:00
Participation details: Alena Poskakarina, firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +7 495 620 11 46
For information cooperation: Anna Dryabina email@example.com tel. +7 495 620 11 46