27-28 November the 9th Forum will be held in Skolkovo Online Retail Russia - the largest specialized congress of progressive retail in Russia for e-commerce professionals, focused on big business in Runet.
The Progressive Retail Forum annually brings together more than 500 industry participants on its site: directors of online business of retail brands, founders and heads of online stores, directors of e-commerce manufacturing companies, retail banking, tourism, consumer services and media.
Getting off the "needle" of risky investments, today the market is freeing up space for serious players aiming at profitability and long-term prospects. Both strong online stores and retail retail have a unique chance: to build a profitable business in Runet. Really invest in processes, reduce costs, build long-term relationships with clients, find non-standard solutions and strong partners!
90% of market participants and delegates of Online Retail Russia call the Profitability of their business a priority of N1. At the forum, we will discuss in detail all modern solutions to this problem!
· Development of the e-commerce market in the era of sanctions and recession. Strategic plan 2015-2017
· Strategies for increasing profitability and reaching the profitability of e-commerce market leaders in different segments.
· Government regulation. Recent Initiatives: What Does It Mean for Business and How to Redesign the Work? UNDER THE CHAIRMAN OF INTERNET OMBUDSMAN DMITRY MARINICHEV!
· Operational efficiency. Marginality and costs. Tools for improving the ordering economy.
· Low-budget initiatives and new ideas to attract customers. Growth in profitability at the expense of existing customers.
· OMNI-CHANELL: Optimizing resources and increasing sales through channel synergy.
· Cost effective delivery methods. "POST OF RUSSIA" - OFFICIALLY ABOUT THE NEW STRATEGY AND SERVICES! VS Alternative channels.
· Build online sales for retail brands. How to use retail?
· Personnel in e-commerce. Solutions that work under constraints.
· Investments: where does the investors' money go?
New on the FORUM!
· EXCHANGE OF PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMS!
· DEALS IN PARALLEL WITH THE MAIN PROGRAM!
· WORKING GROUPS BY MARKET SEGMENTS! 2 hours non-stop, discussing in detail the key business issues of the segments!
· FORMAT "50/50"! In each block, 50% is devoted to presenting cases, experience and new information, and 50% to collective discussion of what was heard and the development of solutions !!
· CONSIDERATION WITH YOUR PRELIMINARY QUESTIONS!
· EXHIBITION OF INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR INTERNET TRADE!
More information about the forum: http://www.b2bcg.ru/events/online-retail-russia-2014-november/
Ksenia Kamenskaya, Head of PR and External Relations, BBCG
+7(495) 785-22-06, Kamenskaya@b2bcg.ru