28 May 2014 city in Moscow company AHConferences conducts XII Forum Information Technology in Retail.
Recently, IDC has been giving generous forecasts of retail IT market growth amid a general stagnation trend. At the same time, it is known that the share of IT costs in retail is relatively small and the need for innovation on the part of IT, according to many experts, is not obvious.
According to the unanimous opinion of the participants of the XI Forum Information Technologies in Retail, the key capabilities of IT in retail now are the introduction of integrated mobile technologies, development systems, personnel motivation and control, as well as video analytics. It can be assumed that the harmonious development of domestic retail depends not only on compliance with fashion trends, but also on timely IT measures in internal processes.
Presentations will be made by *:
Yuri Safronov, Director of Information Technologies, White Wind DIGITAL
Sergey Komarov, Head of Information Systems Department, RDTECH
Anton Sokolov, Consultant of the Center for Management and IT Consulting, RDTECH
Sergey Esman, Technical Director, Wildberries
Ilya Maslenkin, General Director, Axios Systems
Evgeny Bakhin, Chief Information Officer, Inventive Retail Group
Georgy Tsarev, Deputy Director for work with partners, Huawei Technologies
Sergey Golovan, Director of IT Department, Pandora Russia
Alexander Artyukhov, Independent expert
Vladislav Nikolaev, Head of Data Flow Department, Vikimart
Vladimir Serdyuk, General Director, SoftPoint
Konstantin Korotnev, Information Security Manager, Eldorado
· Vladimir Komolov, Development Director, Shop of the Future
* New confirmations expected! Stay tuned for program updates!
In the Forum program:
The specifics of organizational processes and systems in retail
• Current trends in supply chain management (SRM). Why XRM is a good concept
• Business Intelligence: budgeting, marketing, logistics
• HRM is the key retail system. Staffing management, motivation, training, control
• WMS for online trading. Synchronization and integration of business applications
Customer Engagement Technologies: Sales Room and Online
• Video analytics for security, customer service quality control and merchandising
• How much does RFID cost and when to expect mass adoption?
• POS terminals, electronic price tags, customer feedback technologies
• The site is like a front office: cozy, like home
From Multi to OMNI. Need, concept, technology
=> Round table. The transition of retail to the state of omni-channel. A new look at the product, customers, partners. New tasks - different processes and systems?
The general sponsor: Huawei Technologies
Gold sponsor: Axios systems
Silver Sponsor: RDTECH, Softpoint
Conditions of participation:
For retailers participation is free
For representatives of IT companies and consultants, the cost of participation 27000 rubles + 18% VAT
For delegate participation and registration for the event:
Tel: (495) 790 78 15 (ext. 120)