Why Selling the Invisible is Worth Reading
The book is based on twenty-five years of experience with thousands of professional businessmen.
It is concise, fun and contains hundreds of practical and easy to implement techniques and strategies.
This is an instruction on how to think in order to achieve impressive success.
For whom is this book:
For all marketing professionals: for those 80% who don’t produce goods, and for the remaining 20% who produce them.
Who is the author:
Harry Beckwith, founder of Beckwith Advertising and Marketing, has worked with four of 100's top US service providers and nine Fortune magazine's 500 most successful companies. In the past, creative director of one of America's most respected advertising agencies, winner of the American Marketing Association's Effie Award.
marketing, services, strategy
Get a quote on the Alpina Publisher website
|Please rate the article|