The business program will take place on the second and third working days of the exhibition - March 2-3, the speakers will touch upon the most pressing topics and questions for the shoe retail in Russia.
As in previous years, the program of seminars and trainings will be rich and very interesting. Among the speakers are leading experts in the field of marketing, visual merchandising and window dressing, sales, buying, trend forecasting.
- How have the behavior and tastes of buyers changed under the influence of the pandemic?
- online merchandising: what is important to know?
- how to present a product for maximum sales?
- how to create a store-platform for the community and drag the buyer offline?
-Opportunities and threats of 2021;
-How have buyers changed during the pandemic?
-Slip Ahead: Quick Tips for Increasing Business Performance.
1. CHANGES IN RANGE MANAGEMENT
- flexible planning;
-Opportunities and limitations when using a flexible assortment management system;
- the necessary conditions for the implementation of a flexible assortment management system.
2. MODEL RANGE CHANGES
-style features and new understanding of home wardrobe;
-changing means of artistic expression: design, materials, color palettes, prints and patterns;
-digital clothing: virtual VS real.
3. CHANGES IN THE MANAGEMENT OF FASHION TRENDS
-the compatibility of fashionable themes;
- “seasonless” trends.
- omnichannel - what is it and how can a store become omnichannel?
- loyalty as the basis of omnichannel; basic rules of a modern loyalty program;
- service as the main tool of loyalty.
-Why almost half of the reviews on social networks remain unanswered, and what does this lead to?
-How can you attract new or lose all customers in one day? 10 rules for working with clients in social networks;
-How to respond to complaints, justified and unfair, so as not to lose customers, including potential ones?
-How to work with trolling and provocations in social networks?
-How to benefit from a negative situation - to keep old and attract new customers?
-the results of the Data Matrix shoe labeling in 2020;
- up-to-date software solutions for marking: what to choose?
-financial instruments to reduce costs when importing shoes;
-import of footwear from China, Turkey and Europe during a pandemic - problems and solutions.
Commercial Director of AKFA.
- rules for designing retail stores;
- design mistakes made by inexperienced designers;
- analysis of cases.
Founder and CEO of VMC Retail, an expert in merchandising, window dressing and store building, a coach, analyst, and author of a unique teaching methodology.
- how does the coaching purchasing model differ from the classical one?
- how to set breakthrough goals for the company and implement them through the purchase of shoes?
- the number of models or the depth of dimensions: how to buy more efficiently?
- how and what shoe leftovers should be taken into account when purchasing?