“A direct foreign trade contract with foreign shoe manufacturers: all the pros and cons,” is the theme of the next seminar of AKFA's commercial director Alexei Chernyshev.
AKFA is the largest importer specializing in the import and customs clearance of shoes and accessories; the company is part of the working group for the shoe labeling project.
AKFA is included in the register of Authorized Economic Operators and today is perhaps the most famous logistics company in the field of import and customs clearance of shoes and accessories.
A well-known expert on March 15 at 14 o’clock will consider the following current issues:
- The evolution of foreign trade thinking of a typical shoe company.
- What is a foreign trade contract. How and with whom can it be concluded?
- Payment to the supplier through intermediaries vc Payment to the supplier directly.
- Relations with customs. Release of goods (shoes) into free circulation. Postcontrol.
- Relations with certification bodies in the light of changes in 2017-2018.
- VAT refunds in China (fapiao) and in Europe.
- Agent scheme for importing goods.
The speaker will tell you in detail how state bodies have tightened control over the import of goods to Russia, including shoes and accessories, over the past 2-3 years, and what needs to be done to be prepared to protect your business. It will also reveal the following topics:
- How to optimally build relationships with payment to the supplier?
- FCS needs to protect domestic suppliers and collect taxes to the budget. What remains to be done by shoe trading companies?
- Control over the movement of financial resources by the state. Work within the law or continue to engage in risky schemes?
- Big changes in 2018-2019 in the certification of goods, including children's shoes: control is tightening.
- Agent scheme: and what, in fact, is the benefit? But many owners of companies importing shoes into Russia do not even understand the essence of work under an agency agreement.
Crocus Expo, Exhibition "MosShoes"
March 15, 14:00 - 15:00
Direct foreign trade contract with foreign shoe manufacturers: all the pros and cons
Chernyshev Alexey, AKFA
it will be interesting!