Rieker
LVMH acquires majority stake in Off White Off White
21.07.2021 737

LVMH acquires majority stake in Off White

French luxury conglomerate LVMH will own 60% of the premium streetwear brand Off White, founded by American designer Virgil Abloh. The remaining 40% will remain with Abloh, who will continue to work at Off White as Creative Director.

In addition to developing Off White, Virgil Abloh has been the creative director of the menswear line of the French luxury brand Louis Vuitton (part of LVMH) since March 2018. The deal will strengthen the relationship between Abloh and LVMH as the luxury conglomerate plans to use the designer in launching new brands and developing projects within the company. LVMH CEO Bernard Arnault, commenting on the acquisition of a stake in Off White, noted Virgil's “exceptional creativity and vision”. Milan fashion brand Off White was founded in 2013.

French luxury conglomerate LVMH will own 60% of the premium streetwear brand Off White, founded by American designer Virgil Abloh. ...
3.3
5
1
1
Rating

Latest News

Wildberries increased turnover in the 1st half of 2021 by 70%

According to the results of the first half of 2021, the sales turnover of the online retailer Wildberries increased by 70% year-on-year, and amounted to 303 billion rubles. The growth in sales of goods in pieces amounted to 82%, - noted in a press release ...
02.08.2021 118

World Footwear 2021 Yearbook: 2020 has been a tough year for the global footwear industry

2020 was a tough year for the footwear industry, but better than predicted. In 2020, footwear production and exports fell 15,8% and 19%, respectively, according to the Portuguese World Footwear 2021 Yearbook ...
02.08.2021 103

Adidas x Lego has released a new collection of Ultraboost DNA sneakers for adults and kids

The design of the latest sneaker collection created by the adidas and Lego collaboration is firmly associated with the most famous children's designer. Like the previous adidas x Lego collections, the models in this line feature a heel counter with ...
01.08.2021 136

YouTube Shoes Report: what awaits us in August?

In this issue of Shoes Report News we tell: when and where the Euro Shoes exhibition will take place, which brands and from which countries will be exhibitors, eco-trends in the production of shoes, the rise in prices for shoes and clothes, you can now buy wholesale shoes online, wholesale ...
30.07.2021 907

A laboratory for testing labeled goods appeared in Russia

The Association of Retail Companies, the TrekMark company and the operator of the national labeling system, Honest Sign, have opened a laboratory for testing labeling codes on goods. The center appeared on behalf of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the basis of ...
30.07.2021 273
When you sign up, you will receive weekly news and articles about the shoe business on your e-mail.

To the beginning