● Alexander Dolgiev, leading business analyst at CRPT for labeling footwear and light industry goods.● Kirill Volkov, head of the perfume product group
● Alexander Bushnov, Business Analyst, Mobile SMARTS● Oleg Pochepsky, Marking Business Analyst
● Fedor Zaikin, product manager, Kirovka
● Labeling of imported light industry goods and footwear.Part 2. Labeling of perfumes and eau de toilette for importers and distributors
● Declaration to the FCS after January 1, 2021.
● What happens if the supplier has not passed information to Honest Mark.
● How to aggregate the labeled product.
● Working with the aggregated customs code (ATK).
● We work through your situations - question / answer
● Legal framework for the labeling system for perfumes and eau de toilettePart 3. Technical solutions for marking goods in a factory, plant or in the warehouses of transport companies
● Who is the participant of the turnover
● What goods are subject to mandatory labeling
● Stages of labeling perfume and eau de toilette
● The main actions of participants in the circulation of perfume and eau de toilette in the labeling system
● Solutions for complex technical problems of applying marking codesPart 4. Demonstration on labeling of goods
● What is better to use for “remote” marking and why
● What information to send to the factory for applying CM
● Is it possible to transfer data to third parties and how to work with them
● Who should pay for software and hardware when marking abroad
● Ordering marking codes
● Applying marking codes to goods
● Aggregation of marking codes for shipment
● Putting goods with marking codes into circulation on the territory of the Russian Federation
● Unaggregation and preparation of goods for shipment or sale