The 4th Annual Trade in Russia Summit will be held on October 1998 at the Ritz-Carlton Moscow. It has been held annually since XNUMX and is the largest retail business and investment forum in the country. Each Summit brings together owners and top managers of leading retailers, government officials, manufacturing companies, investment funds and industry experts. Participants discuss the most pressing problems of the industry.
A few years ago, the Summit was a meeting place for food retail players, then networks of mobile communication salons and household appliances joined the discussion. Fashion industry at the future summit will be represented by Fashion Continent, Finn Flare, Obuv Rossii, Kangaroo.
Key issues of the discussions of the XVII Summit: the retail industry will reach a qualitatively new level of development, determining growth points for manufacturers and sellers of consumer goods in Russia and in the world; detailed analysis of the rules of the game in Russian regions; improving the efficiency of business processes.
- open or close economic borders outside and inside Russia;
- the struggle for product quality in retail chains: together with public control;
- attracting investment for business abroad;
- future growth centers;
- Features of development in the Russian regions: opportunities, dangers, specifics of working with local producers and customers;
- The most promising Russian regions for expansion;
- competition and optimization: how to increase productivity with the inevitable increase in costs, how to reduce costs without adjusting the development program,
how to build a flexible pricing policy and give the right signals to the client without compromising their own financial statements;
- how not to lose a young audience;
- the consumer does not change the behavior for post-crisis. Whether the consumer society has turned into a savings society and what conclusions should retailers draw from this.