On November 28 on November 2015, at the solemn ceremony in Moscow, the winners of the III International Design Competition “Strength of Signs. Message of the Ancestors ”conducted by Swarovski and Vector Fashion LLC (official distributor of Swarovski crystals in Russia). Prizes were awarded to the winners in the nominations “Accessories”, “Jewelry” and “Clothing”. Shoes report magazine acted as an informational partner of the contest. The exhibition of products submitted to the competition included clutch bags and shoes decorated with Swarovski crystals.
Both professional designers and amateurs took part in the competition, and all the works were distinguished by the highest level of skill. In total, 69 works from 54 designers were submitted to the competition. The work was evaluated by an expert jury composed of Swarovski representatives and ambassadors in Russia - both on the conformity of products to the stated topic of the competition, and on their uniqueness, innovation and quality of execution. The winners of the competition were recognized:
· In the category "Accessories" - Alla Maslennikova (tiara "Gwenivera")
· In the nomination "Decoration - Necklace" - Apollinaria Koprivnik (necklace "My religion / My religion")
· In the nomination "Decoration - Earrings" - Yulia Rybakova (earrings "Dannebrog")
· In the nomination "Decoration - Sets" - Svetlana Raeva (belt and brooch "CLOVER. Fourth leaf for good luck")
· In the nomination "Clothes" - Svetlana Gerasimova (leotard for rhythmic gymnastics "Dark Angel")
The winners were awarded valuable prizes: certificates for the purchase of Swarovski products, as well as original products decorated with Swarovski crystals.
As part of the awarding ceremony, the winners and finalists of the contest presented a new collection of Swarovski crystals autumn-winter 2016-2017, among them - a series of Kaputt crystals, which was specially developed for the Swarovski world-famous couturier Jean-Paul Gaultier.
A traditional design competition will be held next year.