Rieker
Grand Voyage shopping center will be built in Naberezhnye Chelny
13.01.2015 2950

Grand Voyage shopping center will be built in Naberezhnye Chelny

The construction of the Grand Voyage shopping and entertainment center is planned in Naberezhnye Chelny. The WestRusDevelopment company intends to start work at the end of 2015. Investments in the implementation of the facility will amount to more than 2,2 billion rubles. 70% of these funds will be borrowed, the remaining 30% will be attracted from own funds.

The total area of ​​the mall will be 106 thousand square meters. Leased area - 47 thousand square meters. The facility will be built on Naberezhnye Chelny Avenue, on the site of the former PATP.

The shopping center will feature a grocery hypermarket, a multiplex cinema, a hypermarket for household goods and electronics, a sports goods store, a food court, cafes, restaurants and an entertainment center.

The construction of the Grand Voyage shopping and entertainment center is planned in Naberezhnye Chelny.
5
1
Rating

Latest News

The deadlines for marking shoe residues have been extended until June 15, 2021

The deadlines for marking shoe residues have been extended until June 15, 2021. Those participants in the shoe market who did not manage to sell unmarked shoe leftovers before July 1, 2020, can now mark them before June 1, 2021, and put them into circulation before 15 ...
16.04.2021 270

Stuart Weitzman supported the launch of the espadrilles capsule with an advertising campaign

American footwear brand Stuart Weitzman has launched an advertising campaign to support the release of a new capsule collection of espadrilles. The campaign is called "Towards the Sun" (STEP INTO THE SUN), its face is the Brazilian model Isabella Rangel ...
15.04.2021 143

Dior held a live show of the Fall'21 collection in Shanghai

On Monday, Shanghai hosted a live show of the collection of the French luxury brand Christian Dior, which took the opportunity to present its fall'21 collection in a real show during Fashion Week in ...
15.04.2021 238

Reebok and Cardi B collaboration released

The first collaboration between sportswear brand Reebok and American hip-hop artist Cardi B includes clothes and two pairs of sneakers inspired by the 90s era ...
15.04.2021 214

Lamoda will double its IT staff

About 400 vacancies will be opened in the near future in the state of the Russian online retailer Lamoda due to the rapid growth of the business, - said in the official press release ...
14.04.2021 309
When you sign up, you will receive weekly news and articles about the shoe business on your e-mail.

To the beginning