The Academy of Real Estate (ARE) training center invites you to the annual training conference "Warehouse Management", which will be held on April 24, 2015 in ARTPLAY (Moscow, Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya st., 10). Leading industry experts will discuss issues of concern to owners and management companies and share recipes for anti-crisis management of warehouse property. The event will be held with the support of PROEstate Events and NP Russian Guild of Managers and Developers (RGUD).
Each owner of warehouse real estate is interested in ensuring that his object brings a stable income, regardless of economic costs. Within the framework of the training conference "Warehouse management" experts will talk about how to stay afloat during the crisis and maintain the profitability of the object, what "goodies" to lure new tenants and retain old ones, how to optimize operating costs and reduce the cost of projects.
Also in the program of the event:
· What warehouses are tenants looking for during a crisis: geography, areas, formats?
· Revision of lease agreements, provision of additional bonuses, rental vacations and rate cuts.
· How to say goodbye to the tenant? Legal practice of termination of contracts.
· New formats: free niches for repurposing warehouse facilities.
· Equipping a warehouse - necessary investments or extra expenses: what to invest in.
· Financing of projects of warehouse and industrial real estate during the crisis - geography, credit organizations, types of objects.
Among the speakers:
· Vyacheslav Kholopov, partner and director of office and warehouse real estate
Knight Frank Russia and the CIS;
· Ilya Pronichkin, Head of Tenant Relations Department, MLP LLC;
· Alexander Perfiliev, Commercial Director of Warehouses and Industrial Real Estate, Accent Property Menagement;
· Olga Mironova, Commercial Director, Dega Group;
· Alexander Mamunin, Commercial Director, Industrial Property, PPF;
· Ekaterina Leksina, Head of Marketing Department of FM-CRAFT Management Company;
· Artyom Pichugov, MRICS, Head of Management, Radius Group;
· Alexander Kuzin, Senior Consultant, Warehouse and Industrial Facilities, CBRE;
· Sergey Kazinets, partner of the law firm "AVELAN";
· Olga Gavrilova, Deputy Director of Customer Relations, MD.
Details of the event program and registration conditions can be found on the site pro-conference.ru
Academy of Real Estate (ARE) - a center for training skills in development and real estate management, based on the NP "Russian Guild of Managers and Developers" and the PROESTATE forum, and combining many years of experience in organizing events for market professionals. The Center's programs and seminars are developed taking into account the specifics and needs of the market on the basis of internationally recognized products of the industry. Training programs include several areas, including development, management and operation of real estate, marketing. The teachers and experts of the center are Russian and foreign qualified practitioners. More details on the website: are-rus.ru
Russian Guild of Managers and Developers - a leading public association of management and development companies in Russia and the CIS countries. Today GUD unites more than 370 development and management companies in more than 40 cities of Russia. The Association has partners in the CIS countries, the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Sweden, Finland. More details on the website: www.gud-estate.ru
PROEstate Events Is a professional organizer and operator of real estate business events. Official partner of the Russian Guild of Managers and Developers. Key events: International Investment Forum PROEstate, Construction Week of the Moscow Region, a series of events "Christmas Summits", a delegation to the international investment exhibition MIPIM (France, Cannes), a delegation to the ExpoReal exhibition (Germany, Munich), business tours to the USA, Asia and Europe, training programs. More details on the website: www.proestate.ru
On the participation of speakers in the business program:
Olga Balmasheva +7 (495) 651 61 05, ext. 107
+7 (495) 651-61-05, add. 101
For registration of participants:
+7 (495) 668-09-37
For interaction issues
with the media:
+7 (495) 651-61-05, add. 104