At present, there are more than 1000 brands that are developing in Russia under franchising, and about 40 points of sale operate in the country, which provides about 000 jobs.
Moreover, the growth potential of the franchise market in the country is huge. According to the RAF, already
by 2020, the number of franchise brands may grow to 2000, the number of points of sale -
up to 100, and the number of jobs - up to 000. The contribution of the franchise business to Russia's GDP in the next 2 years may increase to 000–000 billion rubles.
The importance and timeliness of the Forum is well understood not only by the most powerful representatives of Russian franchising, but also by representatives of Moscow and federal authorities. On April 9, the WTC will bring together key figures of the network business to discuss the main strategic tasks facing the franchise community during the crisis. Russian owners
and foreign companies, executives and officials will tell you what steps can and should be taken to not only cope with crisis phenomena, but also turn them to their advantage.
We invited the most famous and successful entrepreneur franchisors to participate in the Forum, whose decisions determine where and how entire industries will develop, whose opinion is now vital to know. In an environment of economic turbulence tips
and the recommendations of those who have experienced times as difficult and unstable as they are now are simply invaluable.
PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUM:
· Ernesto Gonzalez, Vice President of Rosinter Restaurants Holding OJSC
· Yuri Babich, Director of Franchising, YUM! Restaurants International Russia
· Andrey Pozdneev, Franchise Director of the Federal Network of Power Tool Stores "220 Volt"
· Evgeny Butman, Chairman of the Board of Directors, IDEAS4RETAIL
· Sergey Egorov, Business Development Director, Wyndham Hotel Group in Russia
· Elena Ivantsova, COO of Debenhams department store in Russia, "Debruss"
· Alexey Shatalov, Hilton World Wide Development Director
· Sergey Rak, General Director of the company "Markon", Chairman of the Franchising Committee of the public organization "OPORA RUSSIA"
· Sergey Ambrosov, General Director of "Independent Laboratory Invitro"
· Alexander Glushkov, the owner of the federal networks "MONE" and "Point of Beauty"
and many other entrepreneurs
EMTG Company works in the Russian market since 2002. During this time, the company held 30 international exhibitions and 37 conferences. More than 2000 companies from all over the world took part in EMTG projects, and over 110 people from all regions of Russia, near and far abroad attended exhibitions and conferences. Thanks to the company's activities in Russia and abroad, more than 000 franchised enterprises have opened.
Russian Franchise Association serves as a center for the popularization of franchising, the main source of information for the media, a center for the formation of public opinion. RAF represents the interests of Russian franchising at all levels of government, in relations with public organizations, commercial companies and individuals. The Association is a member of the World Franchising Council (WFC)
EMTG company +7 495 249 11 09, firstname.lastname@example.org
For the media: Victoria Kazakova, email@example.com
Forum site: http://forum-franchise.buybrand.ru/