Time spending - 27 of August 11: 30 to 15: 30, 28 of August with 10: 30 to 16: 00
Venue - Conference Hall No. 1 in the transition between the 4 and 4.1 pavilions
Official site of the exhibition - Euro Shoes
11: 30 - “Life assortment management hacks for multi- and omnichannel retail”
- How do omnichannel strategies change the assortment management of a fashion company?
- How to maintain a single style DNA in all sales channels?
- How to identify a commercial trend in the flow of information for successful sales of a collection?
Speaker: Galina Kravchenko, Director of the Assortment Department of Fashion Consulting Group.
13: 00 - “Omni-Channel Retail: How to Increase Sales at a Retail Store?”
- single, multi, cross and omnichannel - what is it, and why do retail stores need these sales strategies?
- omnichannel - guaranteed sales growth and a step towards customers;
- omnichannel strategies for a retail shoe store;
- an algorithm for transferring a business to omnichannel mode;
- How to apply the principles of omnichannel sales in practice?
Speaker: Natalya Chinenova, retail business technology chief expert at Fashion Consulting Group.
14: 30 - “Breakthrough technologies in reducing balances in retail stores”
- How to identify “problematic” shoe models in the first month of sales and guaranteed to reduce stock at the end of the season by 30-40%?
- How to make discounts more reasonable and reasonable?
- electronic technologies that allow you to collect analytics about the behavior of the buyer in the store and draw a conclusion about how much the product is interesting to the consumer.
Speaker: Vladimir Marakov, one of the co-founders of Aftetix startup, author of 17 patents and inventions, professional specialization - “Internet of things”.
10: 30 - “Shoe marking-2020: practice and software solutions”
- The current situation for marking shoes in Russia;
- practical tools for working with marking;
- software solutions: programs for recording the movement of goods and data exchange with the MDCT and GS1, mobile applications;
- labeling in practice - experience of industry representatives.
Speakers: Andrey Mikhailov, Scan Drive; Olga Markina, Alfazens company; Alexander Khakhanyan, company "Analpa".
12: 00 - “New ways to attract customers to stores”
- Features of consumption in modern retail;
- A modern store for a new consumer;
- 5 customer acquisition technique at the point of sale, without which you can no longer do in 2019-2020.
Speaker: Marina Polkovnikova, founder and CEO of VMC-Retail agency, consultant on visual merchandising, window dressing and store design.
13: 00 - “The formula for perfect sales in a shoe and accessories store”
- types of sellers: who sells better?
- which is more important - sales psychology or the right service?
- A basic set of knowledge and skills of the seller;
- methods of stimulating sales staff.
Speaker: Maria Gerasimenko, CEO and founder of Fashion Advisers, an expert practitioner in the field of management and development of fashion business, a business coach.
14: 00 - “The Six Laws of Running the Shoe Business, the ignorance of which leads to the bankruptcy of companies”
- personnel management methods, staff motivation;
- who to look for: managers or leaders?
- proper sales planning;
- matrix of the phase of the shoe sales season.
Speaker: Evgeny Danchev, WConsulting Director, Business Trainer, Retail Consultant.
15: 00 - “Visual merchandising and design of shoe stores and accessories. How to like and sell products to new generations of buyers? ”
- on stage - a new buyer;
- New consumer trends and effective VM technology;
- how to create a magnet store, the atmosphere is our EVERYTHING!
- how to attract a buyer to the store: VM tricks;
- how to sell goods without sellers?
- store design VS DNA brand.
Speaker: Anna Balandina, founder of VM Guru agency, expert practitioner in commercial visual merchandising and store design, author of training VM programs, business trainer.