Rieker
Fashion Galaxy has opened a store in GUM
22.03.2012 9501

Fashion Galaxy has opened a store in GUM

Fashion Galaxy multi-brand chain has opened a store in GUM. World famous luxury brands will be presented here: DKNY, Rupert Sanderson, Luciana Padovan, Michael Kors, Avec Moderation, LiuJo, Pura Lopez, Etro, Missoni.

Fashion Galaxy presents up to 90% of women's shoes, the remaining 10% - shoes for men.

The price range for summer shoes in Fashion Galaxy averages from 5 to 10 thousand rubles, winter pairs will cost approximately 10 to 30 thousand rubles.

Among the brands represented in stores are UGG Australia, Repetto, as well as Mystique and DAV, already loved by the Russian audience.

Fashion Galaxy, founded at the beginning of 2008, is the official distributor of the brands UGG Australia, Repetto France, DAV, Mystique, Ed Hardy and Sam Edelman in Russia and the CIS countries. In August 2011, the company opened the first multi-brand shoe under the Fashion Galaxy brand.
Fashion Galaxy multi-brand chain has opened a store in GUM. World-famous luxury brands will be presented here: DKNY, Rupert Sanderson, Luciana Padovan, Michael Kors, Avec Moderation, ...
5
1
Rating
Midinblu

Latest News

Vintage and futurism meet in the new Salvatore Ferragamo shoe collection

For the Italian luxury brand Salvatore Ferragamo's new Spring / Summer'21 collection, creative director Paul Edru drew inspiration from Alfred Hitchcock's thrilling films. And the most cinematic part of the collection is shoes, ...
29.09.2020 133

Vivienne Westwood and Asics project continues

The updated version of the Asics Gel Kayano 26 in collaboration with Vivienne Westwood went on sale on September 28. The model is distinguished by the presence of a mesh that completely covers the knitted upper of the shoe and is regulated by a special fastener.
28.09.2020 136

Portal and 2MOOD release a joint collection of clothing and shoes

Two young Russian brands 2MOOD and Portal have teamed up to create a stylish feminine look for this fall. Portal presented its vision of current shoe models and proposed 5 silhouettes - pumps in retro style, wide ...
28.09.2020 150

A presentation of the High Safety footwear and Leon Krayfish took place in Moscow

The presentation of the collection of new safety footwear, created in collaboration between High Safety and the Russian designer of the founder of the NotMySize footwear brand Leon Krayfish, took place on Friday in Moscow at the NotMySize store located in the Khlebozavod space.
28.09.2020 268

Moscow Central Department Store fined for violation of mask regime

Moscow authorities fined the main luxury store in the capital, TSUM, 1 million rubles for violating the mask regime. This was announced by the head of the department of trade and services of the city of Moscow Alexei Nemeryuk.
25.09.2020 440
When you sign up, you will receive weekly news and articles about the shoe business on your e-mail.

To the beginning