Till the main spring industry meeting of e-commerce market players Online Retail Russia, there are ONLY 5 WORKING DAYS!
IN THE FORUM PROGRAM:
In the staffing session "HUMAN CAPITAL":
· Daria Belyaeva, HR Director, Yulmart - about Star Wars and not only!
In 2014, the company implemented a unique "personnel" case: reducing the number of employees in mass professions by 19,7%, increased productivity by 54,7%.
How? The correct focus of the motivation system, an innovative approach to work time management and large-scale gamification of the work process. Into a game based on the metaphor “Star Wars "was involved more 4500 employees! The results were not long in coming. You will find out all the details of a project unique to the Russian market on the forum!
· Nikonov Evgeniy, Head of the project "RuGenerations - Theory of Generations in Russia":
What really motivates a person to hire and quit? What facts do you need to know about behavioral economics in order to benefit from it in a falling market? What is the difference between the motivation of different generations - Y, Z, X, how does it change during a crisis? What is really important to know about non-financial motivation?
During the session, you will audit your own HR strategies and understand what you are doing wrong!
In the NETWORK PARTNERSHIP session:
First! Firsthand - about a unique case of cooperation between a clothing brand and the media in Russia: TV channel CTC + Wildberries!
In 2014 STS announced for the first time the launch of an online store of its own brand of women's clothing. For Russia, this is the first joint project of a media company and one of the leaders in e-commerce, Wildberries. Online commerce is part of an inevitable strategy for diversifying media and online media. And the world trend. Conde Nast became a co-owner of 8 online stores at once, the German teleholding ProSieben exchanged its advertising time for shares in 30 Internet companies. The total merger of e-commerce and media is just a matter of time. But the main - we are witnessing the upcoming trend of a new consumption format: watching films will be accompanied by online purchases "directly on TV". And it will happen faster than we think.
· Oleg Kuzmin, Deputy General Director for Strategic Communications, CTC Media: about the details of a case unique to the Russian market and bold plans for the future.
In addition, the program:
- Negotiations with large online hypermarkets;
- Gifts and special offers from partners;
- Excursion to the Russian office of Google;
- A master class from eBay;
- Working groups on market segments;
- Secrets and steps of mobile commerce from one of the leaders of foreign ecommerce;
- Sessions about customer retention and cost minimization strategies, and much, much more.
- And of course, the annual Online Retail Russia Awards for the best online stores!
Read PROGRAM и SIGN UP!
Date: Irina Chinnova, firstname.lastname@example.org, (495) 785-22-06, 781-11-34
See you at the Forum!