Without deviating from the script
"Script" (script) is translated from English as script and means
"A prepared plan". In essence, this is a kind of communication plan with a client with the maximum possible option for concluding a deal. Such
step-by-step instructions for the seller / manager / administrator, in the form of a predefined dialogue. At the same time, all options for communication, successful actions and work with client's objections should be collected in the script. As you know, your retail business depends on how efficiently your sellers, consultants, and managers work, as they make 70-90% of sales.
There may be several script options. If we talk about shoe retail, then you can make one big script for the seller (3-4-5 sheets). As you can imagine, the seller communicates with the customer from the moment of contact until its completion (preferably with goodbye after making a purchase). Such a whole script will have to be learned by heart, because the seller cannot answer the client's question - "Uh-uh, wait, I'll look through the script now ..."
If the script turns out to be too cumbersome, then you can split it into several parts. Scripts can be both general and highly specialized (prescribed for a specific action) - "for making contact", "increasing the average check", "for collecting contacts", "for a special action", etc. At the same time, it is important to record the effectiveness of actions - for example, out of 100 potential buyers who entered the store, 32 people left with purchases. Based on the results of the week, the analysis of the actions of sellers and the results of sales is carried out, and appropriate adjustments are made.
However, before you start writing "scripts", keep in mind that they are created for a specific technology of working with a client, and first of all you need to understand how a client moves along the sales funnel - how a random person passing by your store becomes yours a regular and very loyal customer.
Important: you must first draw up a detailed portrait of your client - age, gender, income level, his interests (what is important for him, what he wants to get from the purchase of your product, what is interesting to him, etc.).
After that, we move on to working out your USP (unique selling proposition), which would explain to the client why he “should buy these shoes from you”. Agree that if she can buy exactly the same red shoes in a nearby store, and even 500 rubles cheaper, then she will choose at a price. That is, not you! Making your product "unique" is a topic for a separate article. But we will assume that you have it (well, or invented it). Options: century-old history and traditions of the European brand; exclusive materials (lambs leather and processed using a special technology); the style is handled by the guru of the fashion industry Giorgio Capulet, etc.
Then we move on to the third step - building a "sales funnel", ie. what do you do as your customer moves from getting to know your brand to making a purchase (or turning them into a loyal customer).
1. Informing the customer. We need to make sure he finds out about the store. This can be advertising (for example, in social networks or shopaholic groups), a gift certificate, a business card in a mailbox, etc.
2. Build trust. If a person subconsciously trusts you, then it’s easier for him to make a purchase. And in order for him to trust you, it is necessary to make it convenient for him to go into your store, located either in a large shopping center or on a crowded street (instead of having to go down to the basement and knock on a rusty door).
What matters is the appearance of your sign (whether it is clean, well-lit), the cleanliness of your shop windows, even steps, etc. - all this adds up in the mind of the buyer into a single image.
3. Start working with a client. When a person went into the store, the seller begins to communicate with him (it is extremely important how he looks).
4. Retraction. You need to make the client try on your shoes (“Look, the other day there were new shoes from Bluemarine, pay attention to the original shape of the heel, touch what kind of leather ...” leather, as well as the subtle scent of expensive materials that he will smell.It is important that he sees how the shoes fit on his foot (do not skimp on mirrors, as the reflection should look perfect).
5. Sale. You sold a product to a customer, but the story doesn't end there. You need to provide him with excellent service (offer to treat the leather with a special product, do prophylaxis, offer laces / insoles / creams, etc.). The client should feel that you are taking care of him and his (he has already bought) shoes. He should leave the store in a great mood and - this is extremely important - leaving his personal data that you can use.
6. Loyalty systems. You need to debug your loyalty program by creating a "touch system" - communication with the client. You must subtly remind him of your existence, send invitations to sales, coupons with discounts on certain products, etc. Ideally, a person should receive some kind of pleasant gift at the first purchase. In this case, word of mouth will work and all her friends will learn about the store, which sells such wonderful shoes and so inexpensively, and make nice gifts. The effectiveness of such advertising is several times higher than any type of direct advertising.
And the last one is script evaluation. To do this, you need to evaluate the effectiveness of your business using a simple formula:
OP = Kn * Cv * $ * #
Кп - the total number of potential customers who came to your store;
Cv - conversion rate (salesperson skill);
$ - average check from one sale;
# - the number of repeat purchases (how many times for a certain period
time customers come to you again).
For example, 500 people came to your store per day, of which 100 people bought shoes, so your conversion rate is 20%. With an average check of 3000 rubles, the daily sales volume is 300 rubles.
The office writes
Writing and implementing scripts is easy when you know how to do it, but on the other hand it is a lot of upfront work. But it's time to move on to the actual scripts. So, we have 5 sales stages displayed in the script:
1. Contact seller;
2. Clarification of customer needs;
3. Presentation of products;
4. Work with objections (and they will certainly be);
5. Completion of the purchase.
1. Contact... There are two options here. First, a person comes in and asks: “Good afternoon! I'm looking for red shoes. Could you please help me?"
"Oh sure! My name is Svetlana. How can I call you?" (seller
must introduce myself and ask the client's name). But it's important not to make the most common mistake - start showing ALL red shoes. But the client only needs one pair! Remember, the one who asks the questions controls the deal. Therefore, the seller should ask open-ended questions - "What heels and what height do you need shoes?" "Well, about ten centimeters ..." And in this case, the seller offers the client several options for the choice of shoes. But at the same time she chooses from what she needs and the probability of making a purchase is high.
The second scenario is the most frequent. The girl just walks through the store and looks at the goods. The most improper action of the seller is to pounce on her with the questions “Can I help you? Can you suggest anything? " The seller should be inconspicuous, but at the same time feel the moment when you need to approach the buyer and ask an open question - "Are you looking for shoes for the office or going out?" It is impossible to answer such a question "yes" or "no" and the client is forced to enter into communication with the seller.
2. Clarification of needs. Here we ask questions about which we
talked already above. Questions need to be clearly stated so that sellers know them by heart.
3. Presentation... It is necessary to translate the properties of your product into the benefits of the client. When the USP is clearly spelled out, then you have an understanding of the benefits that your product can deliver to the client - either the pleasure of the purchase, or the solution to some problems (for example, you need shoes for a dress to go to the theater). After the presentation of the product, one of the obligatory questions should follow: "Will you pay by card or in cash?", "Shall we go to the checkout?" or at least "Will you take?" These questions subtly nudge the hesitant client to close the deal.
4. Work with objections. Customers will always have objections and this must be accepted. Objections are of two kinds. The first one is "Expensive!" Possible answers are “Got it. Now there is a crisis and everyone is trying to save money ... ”(you generalize and the client does not feel disadvantaged, on the contrary, he has a desire to prove that he is not like everyone else and can afford). Or - “Expensive compared to what? Yes, in the store opposite, the shoes are cheaper, but I want you to know ... ”and then the seller says your USP, emphasizing the grandiose advantages of your shoes.
The second type of objection is “I need to think” / “I need to consult”. The main thing is not to lose contact with the client and say: "Of course, the purchase is not cheap and your doubts are understandable, but I want you to know that ... (further there is a pronunciation of USP points)." The seller must then try to sell the item again!
5. End of sale. The client decided and bought. At this point, we need to raise the average bill and sell him something else. In the process of communication, the needs of the client were clarified and, focusing on them, we can offer him related products and / or services. Choose the most popular models and for each list 5-6 related products that sellers should know by heart and unobtrusively recommend buying, taking care of the client and his shoes.
Having dealt with all the questions that have arisen (client portrait, USP, building a "sales funnel", etc.), you can write scripts to sellers. It is not a fact that they will work right away, but after one or two weeks you will be able to evaluate their effectiveness and understand what does not work or what does not work well enough. The main thing is to understand that scripts are not a panacea, but a tool for work. And that a systematic approach is needed and, first of all, work with personnel - its training and motivation for sales.
- "Hello. Do you have red shoes and how much do they cost? "
- "Good afternoon! Our shoes cost from 5 to 15 thousand rubles, depending on what you want. Tell me how to contact you? " (mandatory question)
- "Svetlana ..."
- "Svetlana, how did you find out about us?" (We control the contact by aleatherg an open question and get information about the effectiveness of the advertising channel).
- "I saw an advertisement in a magazine ..."
- "Thanks. If you need high-heeled shoes, then I recommend paying attention to these models ... "and so on.
|Please rate the article|