According to the Federal State Statistics Service, for the 2017 year, the share of footwear imports in Russia amounted to about 80%. If we talk about the benefits of introducing labeling on shoes, this is a significant reduction in unfair competition and the elimination of smuggling. For the retail buyer, the mandatory labeling of goods will guarantee the declared quality and origin of shoes. Today, the main attention of experts is focused on minimizing the negative consequences of such an innovation.
What awaits us in the future:
• Firstly, the MDCT provides a free SI release only as part of a pilot project. From July 1 to 2019, the cost of issuing and re-issuing each SI will be 0,5 rubles.
• secondly, the business will need to buy equipment (scanners, printers) and the media on which the label will be printed.
• thirdly, the business will need to refine software and accounting systems, train staff.
• fourthly, if the shoes are purchased abroad, the importer must ensure that SI is applied to each product box, taking into account errors and re-grading due to the fault of the manufacturer.
As practice shows, most Chinese and part of European factories have some difficulties with the application of codes. This imposes on the importer the need to label the goods in specialized logistics centers.
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply a barcode:
1. A trade participant registers in the GS1 system a complete list of goods that are planned for import or will be produced on the territory of the Russian Federation.
2. After that, he appeals to the CRPT for the release of SI.
3. SI is generated on the basis of GTIN, serial number and TNVED (Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity).
4. As a result, a data set is generated in the DataMatrix format and a verification code. The verification code is stored only in the MDG database.
5. The barcode is printed and applied to the packaging.
As for printing and applying SI to each box, it is most rational when the manufacturer "embeds" SI in the DataMatrix format directly into the usual label. However, many foreign manufacturers will not be able to implement this condition for their Russian importers for various reasons. Company Smartlines ready to offer a turnkey solution. Given that the state will consistently implement the anti-counterfeiting policy, the shoe business community will have to adopt new realities in the summer of 2019.
|Please rate the article|